Copymark in Huddersfield is an independent, nationwide provider of managed print services, document management systems, office print technology and consumables. We advise, provide and support businesses with hardware and software from leading manufacturers.
Pay details: Meets National Apprenticeship wage
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am – 5pm and Friday 9am – 4.30pm
Requirements: GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent preferred.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Willingness to learn
Minimum age: 16
- General administration duties
- Updating the company in-house system
- Training in appointment setting
- Emailing the customer database
- Follow up mail shot activities
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV with a covering email to email@example.com
Please do not contact the employer directly.