AHR Global are a multi – award winning architecture and building consultancy practice located in Huddersfield.
Training provided: NVQ level 2 in Business Administration.
Pay details: £3.70 per hour, £136.90 per week.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (37 hours)
Requirements: Ideally grade C or above (4-9) in maths and English. Applicants should also be:
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office packages, Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint. InDesign would also be an advantage.
- Able to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability and willingness to take responsibility for planning and prioritising.
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with clients, team members, colleagues and third parties.
Minimum age: 16
The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
- Answer telephone calls and take messages
- Act as a point of contact for visitors and provide refreshments
- Provide refreshments and catering for meetings
- General office work, which may include the distribution of post and faxes, binding documents and arranging local deliveries and/or collections
- Provide admin support to the project teams as and when necessary
- Provide marketing support on bids as and when required
- Provide administration support to the Office Manager when required this could include archiving, assisting with staff and client events, typing correspondence and ordering stationery and office supplies
- Photocopying, binding, filing and scanning
- Provide full time cover as and when required to cover sickness and holidays
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com. In your email, please answer the following two questions:
- Why do you think you would be good with customers?
- What qualities do you possess that makes you stand out from someone else?
Please do not contact the employer directly.