Bespoke Care & Support Services (BCSS) is an award-winning Huddersfield based homecare provider that has a recent track record of providing the highest quality of care. We have been rated “good” overall by the Care Quality Commission following an inspection in November 2018.
Business: Care services
Training provided: Apprenticeship training provided.
Pay details: Meets apprenticeship wage.
Hours: To be confirmed.
Requirements: No specific requirements.
Minimum age: 16+
Responsible to the Senior Administrator the Administrative Assistant is to provide day-to-day central office services and administrative support. The Administrative Assistant will liaise with and provide support to the Care Services Manager & Operations Manager as well as deal with the day to day management of the office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
PeoplePlanner / Access Care Planning:
- Maintain Systems (Event Notes, Updates and Visit Disruption Reports)
- Creating new case files for service users and employees
- Updating tasks and training records where necessary
- Liaising with the Access Group regarding technical issues
PeoplePlanner and Access Care Planning are cloud based software packages used by BCSS for rostering, invoicing & payroll, service user file storage and employee record keeping.
E-mail and Telephone Communications:
- Responding to e-mails
- Screening calls, dealing with telephone enquiries and visit cancellations
- Creating and / or sending Memos / text messages to care teams
BCSS receives a high level of daily e-mails, telephone calls and communications from care staff members in the field.
Paperless Filing and Data Storage:
- Scanning documents and saving on network
- Using Access Care Planning to log information
BCSS is moving towards operating a paperless office, rather than photocopying and storing information in filling cabinets we scan and save to network folders.
How to apply: Please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org