The Shoulder of Mutton Inn in Mytholmroyd is a pub that offers high-quality traditional British cuisine.
Business: Public house/restaurant
Training provided: NVQ Commis Chef training
Pay details: Meets national minimum apprenticeship wage
Hours: Full time (30+ hours per week), to be worked over 5 days, including weekends.
- Cooking skills
- Knowledge of kitchen duties
- Food hygiene
- The ability to work effectively under pressure
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Health and hygiene certificate (preferred)
- Hard working
- Team player
- Sense of humour
- Good hygiene
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn
Minimum age: 16
Description: This is a great opportunity to get qualifications and experience in catering and hospitality.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Looking for a cook to prepare food
- Maintain a good level of hygiene
- To ensure that your equipment and work clothes are kept to a high standard
- Able to clean kitchen and keep work space tidy
- Working with colleagues during service
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com stating the vacancy title and organisation name.
Please do not contact the employer directly.