ADM Residential in Milnsbridge offers over 16 years experience in the estate agency market and over 25 years in the sales industry
Business: Estate Agency
Training provided: Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
Pay details: Meets National Apprenticeship wage (£4.15p/h)
Hours: 40 per week, Mon – Friday 9.00 – 5.30pm.
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Good team worker
- Comfortable dealing with the public
- Confident and outgoing
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential
- Eager to learn new things
A professional and smart appearance is essential
GCSE Grade C (4-9) or above in English and Maths or equivalent.
This small, friendly lettings company based in Milnsbridge are looking to recruit an Apprentice with great prospects for progression!
Typical day to day duties include:
- Creating property brochures
- Maintaining window displays
- Dealing with enquiries face to face, through emails and over the telephone including responding to customer problems that may arise
- Processing customer documentation and maintaining their records on bespoke software
- Updating sites such as Right Move with property details
- Diary management with valuers, viewers, sellers and managers
- Making referrals to mortgage advisers
- Reception duties including meeting and greeting customers and answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking messages and making outgoing calls
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Preparing client paperwork and details
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com . Please state the employer’s name and job title in your email.
Please do not contact the employer directly.