Dress For Less has a great following in its spacious historic Victorian Sunday school in Lindley – 2 miles from Huddersfield. We provide for women of all ages the best brands & most stylish of fashion, shoes, hats, bags, jewellery, accessories & gifts carefully sourced to offer great value at the highest discounts.
Business: Clothing retailer
Training provided: Level 2 Customer Service training via Kirklees College.
Pay details: Meets Apprenticeship wage.
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Monday to Saturday – 10 am to 5 pm with one day off in the week.
9 am to 4 pm on a Wednesday
Requirements: Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent would be preferred but each person will be considered on their individual merits. Good IT skills are essential for this position.
- Great communication
- Ability to work as a team member
- Good phone manner
Minimum age: 16
Description: Your role will be based within our store where you will be providing excellent customer service in a fashion environment. The ideal candidate will be well mannered, personable and eager to learn. As a Customer Service Apprentice, you will cover a lot of different duties.
An Apprentice Customer Service Assistant is required to:
- Meet and greet clients
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for
- Maintain cleanliness of stock and store
- Stock management
- Customer service
- Money handling and processing payments
- Involvement in stock control and management
- Keeping up to date with promotions
- Replenishment and merchandising
- Some basic admin duties
- Other duties as and when required
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com.
In your application please answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you would be good with customers?
2.What qualities do you possess that makes you stand out from someone else?
Please do not contact the employer directly.