i3 Finance is an online finance brokerage currently working in the car finance industry. We use a number of different marketing methods to gain leads in this sector including, TV, radio and print advertising but the main source of leads coming from direct marketing online and through social media.
Business: Finance Brokerage.
Training provided: Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
Pay details: Meets National Apprenticeship wage (£4.15p/h)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mon – Friday 9.00 – 5.00pm.
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Computer literate
- Professional telephone manner
- High standard of Mathematics
- Commercially aware
- Motivated Driven to succeed and perform
- Looking for a career not a job Interest in cars and the industry would be an advantage
- Professional presentation
- Commutable distance from Heckmondwike
- Can work independently potentially from home
- Outstanding school record (attendance/behaviour)
- English and Maths GCSE A* to C (9-4) or equivalent
- IT and/or Business studies (advantageous)
Starting within our lead generation team you will be calling warm leads that have filled out our application online and have been approved for finance. It will be your role to gather information on the customer for the dedicated account manager to be able to find them the right finance deal and car for them.
This will involve establishing a monthly budget, deposit and details of any part exchange car from the customer. You will also find information about the customer’s desired new car by asking questions regarding make, model etc.
As you develop in the role there is the opportunity to progress to an account manager where you will work out the best rates, term and loan amounts for each customer, conduct car searches using our trusted dealer network, and complete the necessary paperwork required from each lender to get the deal paid out.
- Role responsibilities, after training:
- Proactively manage an allocation of customers and support them through their car buying journey – let your personality shine through and provide an outstanding, tailored service for each
- Self-driven to meet and exceed targets, our business is driven by your drive to succeed
- Regularly contact customers, suppliers and lenders to confirm you’re doing all you can to guide your customers on a hassle-free journey
- Effectively and efficiently manage a pipeline of applications
- Ensure your calls are compliant and adhere to regulations, guaranteeing the best and fairest outcome for your customers
- Actively take an interest in the latest in-house technology and processes, alongside lender criteria and business updates
- Collaboratively work within a tight knit team, providing assistance, support and help to other team members as required
How to apply:
YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY VIA THE GOVERNMENT’S “FIND AN APPRENTICESHIP” WEBSITE, ADDRESS BELOW – PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK:
https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-522682 Please state the employer’s name and job title in your application.
Please do not contact the employer directly.