Artisan – Busy and popular New York themed bar and bistro in the heart of Mirfield
Training provided description: Level 2 Hospitality training via Kirklees College
Pay details: Meets minimum apprenticeship wage
Hours: 36 hours per week, to be confirmed.
Required: Initial screening will be held for maths and English to show working at Level 1 or GCSE or above.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Great customer service standards
- Willingness to help others
- Can work well as part of a team
- Friendly and presentable
Minimum age: 16
Description: Popular local bistro bar is seeking a driven individual who would like excel within the hospitality industry. Are you passionate about food & drink and love providing a high standard of customer service? Artisan has an exciting opportunity for someone to join and become a valuable member of their front of house team.
As part of your apprenticeship working within the Artisan, you will gain skills and experience in:
- Greeting customers
- Understanding food & drink menus
- Taking orders for food and drinks
- Clearing of tables
- Table planning for bookings
- Serving customers & taking payments
- Serving drinks
- Supporting the kitchen
- Health and hygiene
How to apply:
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please state the title and location of the post that you are applying for. In your covering letter please answer the following two questions:
1. What interests you about this role?
2. Can you describe a situation which shows you are an effective team player?
Please do not apply directly to the employer.