Based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire near the town centre, Dr Glencross’ Surgery provides high quality health care services to patients in the area. Our building is on the corner of Fitzwilliam St and Wentworth Street with the main entrance on Wentworth Street with ramp access.
We have excellent public transport links and offer on street parking on the surrounding roads. Please watch out for ‘permit only’ parking sections we have very keen traffic wardens.
Our doctors, nurses and all our other staff are dedicated to offering a professional but friendly service and we offer a mix of skills to ensure our patient see the right clinician for the right treatment whilst also offering patients a choice of clinician.
Business: GP / Doctors Surgery
Training provided: Business Administration Level 2
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: 30 hours a week
Requirements: Ideally applicants should have GSCEs in English and Maths at grade C or above (new grades 4-9).
Minimum age: 16
Duties to include:
- General reception duties such as answering the phone to customers, greeting customers face to face and booking appointments when needed
- Taking and passing on messages when needed, ensuring confidentiality is kept at all times
- Providing patients with the relevant NHS information when needed
- Passing on patient concerns or complaints to management
- Issuing documents to patients when needed, such as when applying to be a patient of the clinic
- Process mail and deliveries as needed
- Other administrative duties as required, such as typing letters or meeting notes
- Any other duties required by the business
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com and answer the following two questions in your covering letter:
What skills and qualities do you possess which can be transferred to this role?
Why do you think confidentiality is important?
Please do not contact the employer directly.