Streetwise UK Management Ltd specialise in the provision of temporary traffic management throughout the UK. Managing any level of contract, we support our clients from the consultation and design phase, through to work completion.
Business: Traffic management
Training provided: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship via Kirklees College.
Pay details: Meets apprenticeship wage.
Hours: 40 hours per week (Mon – Friday, 9am – 5pm)
Desired skills – Well organised and thorough, even under pressure. Somebody who is a good verbal communicator who has a polite, clear and professional telephone manner. Must have a good level of literacy skills. IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages. Required to work to deadlines, with good time management good numeracy skills and good attention to detail. Confident in using email and the internet. The successful candidate will be organised and willing to work effectively in the team
Personal qualities – Enthusiastic, pro-active and self- motivated approach An enthusiastic individual Flexible approach to work, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record
Desired qualifications – Grade C or above in maths and English or equivalent would be preferred but each person will be considered on their individual merits.
Future prospects – Following successful achievement of the apprenticeship and successful employment you will progress to a Project Leader role. Once qualified and leading on your own projects you can earn up to £27K p/a.
Minimum age: 16
Duties to include:
· Respond to a variety of queries via both telephone and email.
· Deliver excellent customer service by ensuring all queries are followed up in a timely manner.
· Provide database support for projects. Look after document control, issuing of documents and versioning.
· Carry out day to day office administrative functions to ensure all records and files are maintained and held securely and that confidentiality of information is upheld.
· Under supervision, assist in the preparation of project documentation.
· Assist project managers with project administration duties such as recording of time approvals and invoicing.
· Manage incoming communication and associated data input, ensuring that they are dealt with in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
· Create and maintain effective working relationships with other members of staff and customers.
· Follow company policies and procedures, in particular observing the importance of confidentiality.
· Enter data using various IT systems Study towards a Level 3 in Business Administration Apprenticeship.
· Be an active and collaborative team member
How to apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please state the job title, employer and location of the vacancy that you are interested in.
Please do not contact the employer directly.