Manufacturers and Distributors of Specialist Equipment to the Electrical Supply, Telecommunications and Railways Industries.
Training provided: Level 2 Customer Service Standard
Pay details: 37.5 x £4.00 = £150 per week.
Hours: 37.5 hours Mon – Fri.
Requirements: Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent would be preferred but each person will be considered on their individual merits. Good IT skills are essential for this position.
Minimum age: 16
The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
• General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
• Processing new orders
• Inputting new Purchase Orders onto the SAP B1 system
• Liaise with the stores about incoming and outgoing orders to ensure it is dealt with efficiently
• To undertake filing, faxing, record keeping, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents.
• Support to members of the Management Team
• Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Answering the telephone in a professional manner and dealing with enquiries
• Inputting data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy
• Dealing with stationary/stock levels and reordering as and when appropriate
• Assisting all members of the team as and when required
• Dealing with requests for information
• Ensuring that the Policies of the company are observed and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
Please do not contact the employer directly.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com