Battyeford Post Office based in Mirfield is a post office and convenience store.
Business: Post Office
Training provided: Level 2 Customer Service training via Kirklees College.
Pay details: £3.70 x 30 hours per week = £111 (may increase through apprenticeship period)
Hours: 30 hours per week
Requirements: Basic maths, English and simple numerical counting.
- Great communication
- Good numeracy skills
- Be confident and work independently
- Ability to work as a team member
- Friendly and polite
- Able to listen
- Eager to help
- High energy levels
- Reliable and punctual
Minimum age: 16
Description: If you’re interested in working within the Customer Service sector this is a great place to start. Throughout this apprenticeship you will receive full training to help you maintain a professional and welcoming environment in all customer facing areas of the store.
As an apprentice customer service assistant you will be required to:
- Cash handle
- Rotating stock
- Taking deliveries
- Stocking shelves
- Checking dates
- Helping customers whilst shopping
- Answer the phone confidently and be able to communicate in a professional manner.
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com.
In your application please answer the following questions:
- Can you provide one example from your life when you had to perform a task under time constraints and how you managed?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile to provide good customer service? Please provide an example of good customer service you have received and what impact it had on you.
Please do not contact the employer directly.