Solec Installations Ltd, Halifax are approved electrical engineers, contractors and installers. They are experts in all aspects of Electrical Installations and Renewable Energy.
Business: Electrical Engineering/Installation
Training provided: Business Admin Level 2 via Calderdale College.
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: 30 hours per week.
Requirements: Minimum of GCSE Grade C or above (new grade 4-9) in English and Maths.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Publisher)
- Punctuality is very important
- Well spoken, confident and willing to learn
Minimum age: 16
Assisting in the day to day running of the office as support for the field – based staff. Main roles and responsibilities would include:
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer, supplier and staff enquiries.
- Managing data on the cloud based CRM system.
- All employees use the CRM to clock in and log hours on their digital timesheet. It would be the responsibility of the apprentice to process these hours and calculate them against the prescribed hours for that week for each individual to calculate overtime payments.
- Bonus schemes are in place for the installers install rates and these would need tracking on the spreadsheets and CRM.
- Processing expense requests.
- Other related duties.
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the vacancy title and organisation name.
Please do not contact the employer directly.