Nutriplant Ltd are based in Mytholmroyd Hebden Bridge and prepare plant based fitness meal preps and juices.
Training provided: Commis Chef Apprenticeship Level 2 via Calderdale College.
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Requirements: Minimum of GCSE Grade C or above (new grade 4-9) in English and Maths.
- Hard working
- Motivated and committed.
- A desire to work in this industry.
Minimum age: 16
Description: This role will involve:
- Assisting in the preparation and learning how to make fresh food for the menu.
- Assuming responsibility for sections of the kitchen.
- Ensuring that tidiness and hygiene practises are adhered to.
- Working in accordance with all Health & Safety regulations and following the company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Supporting colleagues at all times during service and prep to ensure teamwork is maintained.
- Monitoring stocks of ingredients and food items and assisting with the preparation of inventory supply orders.
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to Adrianna.firstname.lastname@example.org stating the vacancy title and organisation name.
Please do not contact the employer directly.