Brook’s Restaurant, Brighouse opened in 1989 and is owned by a Savoy trained chef. It offers nostalgic charm in an informal yet elegant candle-lit setting.
Training provided: NVQ Level 3 in Catering via Kirklees College.
Pay details: Meets National Apprenticeship wage
Hours: 37 hours per week, to be confirmed.
Requirements: Initial screening for maths and English to show working at level 1 or GCSE or above.
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to work effectively in a team.
Minimum age: 16
- Support the senior chefs as well as other kitchen employees in food production prior to service
- Assist the head chef during service, ensuring that food is prepared, plated and served to the clients on time
- Assist the head chef in ensuring that health and safety standards are upheld in the kitchen
- Helps the head chef in the development of menus
- Assists the kitchen staff in the storage of food
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com. Please state the employer and title of vacancy that you are applying for. In your application, please answer the following questions:
- What attracted you to this vacancy?
- Have you had any previous experience within the industry?
Please do not contact the employer directly.