Oakwood Home Learning is a distance learning college specialising in a wide variety of online and paper based courses.
Business: Online learning.
Training provided: working towards a Customer Service Practitioner qualification.
Pay details: £4.15 per hour.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Confident working with social media
- Computer literate
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
Ideally, an A-C (4-9) grade in maths and English.
Minimum age: 16
Typical Daily Duties:
- The job will be varied, depending on the adaptability of the candidate. We are looking for someone who is able to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks whilst providing support to managers and existing employees in their duties.
- Packaging course materials to be sent out to customers
- Printing course materials
- Assisting the sales team when required
- Making tea and coffee
- Taking packages to the post office
- Proof reading
- Promoting the company on social media
- Carrying out research for future course material
How to apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the job title, employer and location of the vacancy that you are interested in.
Please do not contact the employer directly.