Marshalls is the UK’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of hard landscaping and related products.
Training provided: Customer service apprenticeship training
Pay details: £5.13 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.00-5.00
Requirements: Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent would be preferred but each person will be considered on their individual merits. Good IT skills are essential for this position.
- Provide excellent customer service at all levels within an organisation through the use of good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate good basic PC skills and an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work within a team, with the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Analyse issues and break them down into their component parts resulting in formulating systematic and rational judgements based on relevant information
- Generating loyalty and trust through empathetic and respectful interaction with customers and colleagues alike
- Maintain effective workplace behaviour in the face of set-backs or pressure, remaining calm, stable and in control
- Good communicator,
- Enjoy customer interaction
- A “can do” attitude,
- Willing to learn
- Flexible approach to work
Description: This is an exciting opportunity to work for Marshalls undertaking varied duties focussing on customer services. You will be working with a hardworking and friendly team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Continually seek to understand our customers’ needs, so that we may improve our service levels to exceed their expectations
- Deliver advice in a polite, positive and friendly manner to instill customer confidence.
- Maintain, through personal development and training, a broad ranging and basic technical knowledge, whilst understanding and promoting best practice for the use of our products
- Assist with the maintenance of records in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Assurance Management system
- To remain totally committed to the Quality Assurance Management policies as set out in the company QA Manual to the requirements of BSEN9001-2008
- Adopt an innovative and practical approach to problem solving
- Understand the role of the department and the effect of its actions upon the structure and goals of the company
- Support active communication and collaboration with colleagues throughout the business to exchange best practice and create and develop opportunities
Application method: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the vacancy title and location in your application and answer the following two questions:
- What skills do you have that would benefit us?
- Why do you want to work for the company?
Please do not contact the employer directly.