Sxefit Studios is an elite ladies only gym. Offering personal training sessions as well as many specialist classes, Exclusive to Sxefit we have just opened our very own Sxefit Nail Bar. We now offer a wide range of nail treatments. As a company, we pride ourselves on providing an excellent style of customer service.
Training provided: Level 2 Customer Service Standard
Pay details: £3.70 x 30 = £111 – regular reviews and incremental rise in line with performance
Hours: 30 hours per week Monday to Friday 2pm – 8pm
Requirements:Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent would be preferred but each person will be considered on their individual merits. Good IT skills are essential for this position.
Minimum age: 16
The role will include various administration duties within the sales department with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
- Cashing up at the end of the day.
- Ensuring all stock is filed and stock sheet is up to date
- Ensure the gym floor is presentable and equipment is cleaned
- Promote SXEFIT via social media
- Learn products and promote to members where necessary
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- To undertake filing, faxing, record keeping, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents.
- Log all calls/job schedules with a high level of accuracy from customers and contractors
- Support to members of the Management Team
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word and Excel.
- To deal courteously and efficiently with all visitors.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the post
- Providing refreshments for visitors when required
- Ensuring that the Policies of the company are observed and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation.
Please do not contact the employer directly.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com