Yorkshire Dama Cheese in Halifax is an inspirational tale of two cultures and of overcoming adversity.
We manufacture Halum cheese in Yorkshire! It’s made from 100% british cow’s milk, salt and vegetarian rennet -no additives or preservatives. Our Halum cheese has achieved many awards in a short time, including Golden Prize for the World Cheese Award 2015-16, Silver British Cheese Award 2016 and Best Cheese in Yorkshire 2016.
Business: Cheese manufacturer.
Training provided: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship via Kirklees College.
Pay details: Meets apprenticeship wage.
Hours: Full time, hours to be arranged.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good team worker
- Clean and presentable
- Initial screening for Maths and English to show you’re working at Level 1 or above
Minimum age: 16
- Food preparation
- Cooking using various cooking methods
- Ensuring high standards of presentation are met
- Taking instruction
- Cleaning and clearing down work stations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Assisting with stock control and supplies
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com . Please state the job title, employer and location of the vacancy that you are interested in.
Please do not contact the employer directly.