The Black Horse Inn is a family owned and operated restaurant with rooms, the property dates back to the 17th century and is located in the heart of Clifton. The Black Horse inn has developed an enviable reputation for a warm welcome, excellent cuisine and a service standard described as convivial yet not obtrusive.
Business: Bar & Restaurant
Training provided: Level 2 Hospitality at Kirklees College
Pay details: Starting wage £3.70 per hour – will rise in line with performance.
Hours: 37 hours per week
Monday – Day release to college
Thursday – Sunday: 2pm – 10pm
Requirements: Initial screening for Maths and English to show working at Level 1 or GCSE or above.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Good time management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow instructions
Minimum age: 16
Description: Your room will be to assist the team in different front of house duties, this includes:
- Meet and greet customers
- Deliver excellent customer service
- General housekeeping
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment
- Responding to telephone inquiries with a polite and positive attitude
- Assist in then smooth-running of the business
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com.
In your application please answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to pursue a career in hospitality?
- What is your understanding of good team work, why do you think team work is important?
Please do not contact the employer directly.