Rose Hill Manor is a family run and family owned heritage property with a coffee shop and bistro conversion. In recent years the house has been used as a filming location for a number of popular TV series.
Business: Coffee Shop & Bistro
Training provided: Hospitality at Kirklees College
Pay details: Starting wage £3.70 per hour – will rise in line with performance.
Monday – Day release to college
Tuesday – Friday from 9am – 5pm
Requirements: Initial screening for Maths and English to show working at Level 1 or GCSE or above.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Good time management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Be focused and personable
Minimum age: 16
Description: Your room will be to assist the team in different front of house duties, this includes:
- Taking customer orders
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment
- Ensure high hygiene standards
- Assist with the opening up and closing down procedures
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com.
In your application please answer the following questions:
- Why attracted you to this role?
- What is your understanding of good team work, why do you think team work is important?
Please do not contact the employer directly.