Caffe Venecia is Huddersfield’s own slice of Italy. You have to remember, this is not a restaurant, but a great place to stop for your coffee and a enjoyable pastry. Sit and enjoy the warm hospitality and perfect atmosphere!
Training provided: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship via Kirklees College.
Pay details: Meets apprenticeship wage.
Hours: 30 hours per week. (5 days )
- A can do attitude
- Bubbly personality
- Willingness to help others
- A team player
- Initial screening for Maths and English to show working at Level 1 or GCSE or above (or the equivalent).
Minimum age: 16
Description: As a hospitality team member you will be trained to acquire skills for all cafe operations and attend Kirklees College for NVQ training in Hospitality / Catering
- Meeting expectations of customers
- Providing good customer service
- Taking orders from customers to process
- Preparation and cleaning of tables and café in general
- Preparing and serving food and drinks
How to apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please state the job title, employer and location of the vacancy that you are interested in.
Please do not contact the employer directly.