Caravan Guard in Halifax – offer specialist insurance for caravans, motorhomes, park homes, lodges and holiday homes to over 90,000 customers UK wide. Our company’s reason for existing is to put people back in the same position after something bad happens to their pride and joy. Or more simply put…‘insuring freedom’.
Training: NVQ Insurance Practitioner Level 3
Pay details: £15,424.50 per year
Hours: 40 hours per week.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A friendly customer service focused personality
- Basic computer literacy
- The ability to work within an expanding team
- Drive to learn new skills and develop existing skills
- A flexible and professional approach to work
- GCSE Maths and English A – C grade (or equivalent) preferred but not essential, as experience or recognised qualifications such as NVQs will also be considered
Minimum age: 16
The role will comprise of:
- Delivering a brilliant service and experience to our customers
- Providing insurance quotations
- Promoting and selling the Caravan Guard brand and policies
- Cross selling and up selling additional products
- Amending and renewing policies for existing customers
- Answering customer queries
- Liaising with the claims department on claims queries
- Providing assistance on projects if requested
- Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship through Calderdale College
- Train as an adviser and learn all Caravan Guard products
- Study towards CII qualifications
- Complete industry relevant assignments with the support of training provider
- To work normal adviser shift pattern, with one day every two weeks rota’d for assignment work
- Upon successful completion, undertake next Insurance Professional
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the vacancy title and organisation name.
Please do not contact the employer directly.