At Thornton 4×4 Breakers we are specialists in dismantling quality late 4x4s, our main focus is single and double cab pickup trucks and Land rover defenders
Business: Breaker’s yard
Training provided: Apprenticeship training via KITS training
Pay details: Meets minimum apprenticeship wage
Hours: 40 hours per week
Required: Maths and English at grades A-C (new grades 4-9)
Minimum age: 16
Description: Duties will include:
- Cleaning parts up, ready for mail order.
- Taking parts off vehicles.
- Finding parts in the yard.
- Speaking to customers from time to time on the phone or when they come into the yard.
- Listing items onto our parts systems and tagging them up on the shelf.
How to apply:
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact the employer directly