Fox’s Biscuits is a well known biscuit manufacturer based locally in Batley.
Business: Food manufacturing.
Training provided: Level 3 Advanced Process Operator via their in house academy.
Pay details: £4.37 per hour – £163.87 per week.
Hours: 37.5 hours
- Ability to communicate effectively, speak clearly, articulate well & have a good understanding of written & spoken English.
- Proven numerical ability.
- Must be able to drive line efficiencies and control waste.
- Fault diagnosis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and work as part of a team and help others.
- Ability to follow instructions from Managers.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible in a variety of tasks, displays a positive attitude.
Minimum age: 16
The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and safe operation of processing equipment, whilst checking quality attribute and specification along with complying with Company Policies and Procedures, Food Safety, Health & Safety, Quality and Hygiene requirements.
How to apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org