J&C Joel manufacture & install stage & theatre curtains worldwide. Our large theatrical drape workshop offers the flexibility to undertake jobs of any size.
Training provided: NVQ Business Administration Level 2 with functional skills in maths and English if required
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am – 5.00pm
Requirements: Ideally applicants should have GSCEs in English and Maths at grade C or above (new grades 4-9).
Minimum age: 16+
Duties to include:
- to work within and support the estimating team
- liaise with suppliers to obtain quotations
- to support and assist in the support of past projects and help support the team in creating improvements for the future
- to support the company and teams with administrative duties as required
- monitoring the estimate ticketing system and provide updates to the estimating manager
- general duties such as minute taking, data inputting, file sharing and fielding phonecalls
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please do not contact the employer directly.