The RM UK experience in Leeds brings you expertise you can trust for hair and beauty. Leeds savvy, meets Italian style, in an oasis of contemporary calm and impeccable service in our city centre salon.
Good hair and beauty is all about feeling confident in your own skin. The RM UK experience puts you centre stage. How you want to feel and look is our priority, so you can experience the ultimate in hair and beauty, as our Leeds therapists take time to really listen to what you want.
Training provided: Level 2 hair professional training via Mark Betts Hair Education.
Pay details: Meets National Apprenticeship Wage.
Hours: Full time
- Must have a keen interest in this type of work.
- Creative and passionate about hairdressing.
- Hard working and be able to work in a busy working environment.
Duties will include:
- Salon cleaning duties and general salon maintenance.
- Shampooing and conditioning.
- Making drinks.
- Working towards level 2 hairdressing qualification.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please state the employer’s name and job title in your email.
Please do not contact the employer directly