Boultons is an independent firm of Estate Agents, Auctioneers and Letting Specialists in both the residential and commercial fields together with a team of experienced Chartered Surveyors. This post is based at the Huddersfield branch.
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: Full-time, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Requirements: GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Must be organised when maintaining workload.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
Minimum age: 16
Typical day to day duties include:
- Checking the answer phone and admin emails throughout the day, following up on every potential new business lead.
- Gaining and reporting of feedback.
- Arranging and confirming property viewings.
- Answering of the phone, dealing with face to face enquiries.
- Speaking to clients with property updates.
- Collating the accompanied viewing keys.
- Franking and taking the post.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV with a covering email to email@example.com
Please do not contact the employer directly.