Trailblazer Social Care Elland. Quality care delivered on time. Trailblazer Social Care is a Care Quality Commission registered organisation and a member of the United Kingdom Home Care Association. We are committed to delivering the highest levels of professional care based on both the healthcare requirements and personal preferences of our clients.
Training Provided: Level 2 Business and Administration
Pay details: Meets National Minimum Apprenticeship Wage
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
- Excellent IT Skills – Conversant with Word, Excel and spread sheets
- Good English Written and spoken communication skills
- Good telephone manners
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and share information with stakeholders appropriately
- Ability to work in a busy environment, manage own workload and use initiative
- Caring nature
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping
The successful applicant must have a good level of maths and English and existing qualifications within these subjects would be an advantage.
Minimum Age: 16
To assist the assistant admin with the following roles/responsibilities (list not exhaustive):
- Managing correspondence
- Assisting in recruitment processes – ring applicants, arrange interviews , follow up references
- Maintaining a filing system – Filing and Retrieving documents – including scanning and archiving
- Maintaining data entry applications
- Assist with preparations of files for Service users
- Reception duties
- Writing meeting notes
- Support managers and colleagues
- Directing calls from switchboard
- Answering phone calls , and passing on messages appropriately
- Distributing posts
- Scheduling appointments
- Assist in ensuring records are up to date, current, and accurate
- Assist in periodic auditing processes.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please state the employer’s name and job title in your email.
Please do not contact the employer directly.