The SimplyBiz Group was established in 2002 and has grown to be the largest provider of compliance support and business consultancy services for financial services, legal and workplace benefits professionals in the UK.
Business: Business support
Training provided: Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
Pay details: Meets apprenticeship wage.
Hours:37 hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Requirements: Grade C or above in Maths and English (new grades 4-9),or equivalent would be preferred but each person will be considered on their individual merits, or the ability to achieve these grades.
- Somebody who is a good verbal communicator who has a polite, clear and professional telephone manner.
- Must have a good level of literacy skills.
- IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages.
- Required to work to deadlines, with good time management.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Confident in using email and the internet.
- The successful candidate will be organised.
- Willing to work effectively in the team.
- Positive, can do attitude
- Interest and willingness to build knowledge, take on additional responsibility and complete Level 3 or Level 4 apprenticeship programme
- Undertakes tasks, including process driven and repetitive tasks, positively and with diligence and attention to detail
- Confident communicator and happy to help mind-set
- Respectful of confidential and commercially sensitivity data
- Driven to achieve deadlines and continued studies
- Empathetic approach to dealing with queries and requests from members and other internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate with non-Finance people across the business and externally in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work on own initiative, as part of a team
Minimum age: 16
- To process the majority of procuration fees between lenders and members liaising with various internal and external stakeholders and working to strict deadlines
- To resolve procuration fee queries by email and telephone providing excellent customer service to members and other internal and external stakeholders
- To undertake daily reporting on the procuration fees process as part of communicating the status and values of procuration fee payments and queries.
- To support the accounts payable department through processing expense claims, supplier invoices, carrying out supplier payment runs and maintaining accounts payable information sources
- To provide support to the credit control team where required, for example in supporting the collections, invoicing, allocations and credit control processes.
- Process information provided on the mortgage companies to produce and process payment schedules out to members.
- To support the wider finance team with month end, forecasting and budget deadlines as required
- Provide assistance and support across finance, as required
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives
To apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application – please answer the following two questions:
1.Why do you think you would be good with customers?
2.What qualities do you possess that makes you stand out from someone else?
Please do not contact the employer directly.