Training provided: Apprenticeship training via Kirklees College.
Pay details: Meets apprenticeship wage.
Hours: Full-time, to be confirmed.
Requirements: Applicants should have good communication skills and must be clean and presentable. Applicants will undergo initial screening for Maths and English to show they are working at level 1 or GCSE or above.
Minimum age: 16
Various Apprenticeships available, including:
- Commis Chef Apprentice – Blue Tiger, Honley
- Hospitality Team Member Apprentice – Blue Tiger, Honley
- Commis Chef Apprentice – The Bulls Head, Blackmoorfoot
- Hospitality Team Member Apprentice – The Bulls Head Blackmoorfoot
- Commis Chef Apprentice – The Foresters Arms, Honley
- Hospitality Team Member Apprentice – The Foresters Arms, Honley
- Commis Chef Apprentice – The Sands House, Crosland Hill
- Hospitality Team Member Apprentice – The Sands House, Crosland Hill
- Meet and greet customers
- Take food and drink orders
- Serving food and drink at the tables
- Initiate excellent customer service
- Process cash and card payments
- Working behind the bar serving a range of alcoholic (dependent on age) and non-alcoholic drinks
- Ensure stock is replenished
- Maintain the cleanliness of the dining area
- Following health and safety and food hygiene procedures
- Ensure everyone is having the best time possible
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com . Please state the job title, employer and location of the vacancy that you are interested in.
Please do not contact the employer directly.